I haven’t posted in a while, so to let the several people who actually read this blog know that I am both not dead and still working, here’s what I’ve got in the drafts:
- FreeScout vs OSTicket – which FOSS helpdesk solution works best for the cost-conscious and on-the-move socialist?
- Preview: FreeScout is newer, shinier, and comes with more DLC than a Paradox game. OSTicket has been around forever, and both functions like it it (mostly good, it’s full featured) and looks like it (very bad)
- Cloudflare – is it a good idea to use at all? Maybe not! Is there anyone else who can fill all the gaps? Well…….
- A second, more in-depth look at Zulip (by request)
- A second look at Rocket Chat, why the push messaging limit is worse than I thought
- Part 3 of the zero-to-totally-FOSS guide that covers document editing. This is gonna take a while.
- Password managers – why you (and especially your org!) should use one, and why it should be Bitwarden (or possibly 1password)
How buying an ortholinear split keyboard kills your WPM and therefore your blogging productivity jesus christ typing anything takes forever i would give up but I’m much too stubborn